Trust the Experts!
CAR TROUBLE? WE CAN HELP!
When you need an affordable towing expert, we’re the ones for you! At Interstate Towing Service, we specialize in light-duty towing in Georgetown, KY and help with your roadside assistance needs. Whether you’re broken down or need a tow, you can call us at (502) 863-4016 or (859) 619-8914 anytime of day or night. As soon as we get your call, we’ll dispatch you to your location immediately, always with excellent customer service. Call today for a tow within the Georgetown, KY area.
See the Services we offer!
Light Duty Towing
As soon as we receive your call, you become our priority. Being stranded on the side of the road is inconvenient and dangerous, so we make every effort to get to you as quickly as possible. You can count on us if you’ve been in a wreck, stuck in a ditch, or your car broke down. If you need light-duty towing or even a wheel life tow, let our tow experts help. Our experts have the skills to handle your towing situation and the right equipment.
Did you run out of gas? Need a wench out? We provide both of those services & more. Even if you need a jump-start or lock-out, we can help with that, too. It’s important to us that we get to you quickly and work efficiently to get you back on the road safely. These things can occur and are a hassle, so we do everything in our power to make that as stress-free as possible with our roadside assistance service in Georgetown, KY.
Keep Safe While you Wait
After we dispatch a tow truck to you, here are a few suggestions on keeping safe while waiting.
- Try to get your vehicle to the side of the road if possible.
- Find a secure, well-lit location while you wait for us to arrive.
- Call family and friends so they know where you are located.
- Be cautious of people you don’t know–we will reach you as fast as possible.
- If you can, get your disabled car into a parking lot or side street. Otherwise, you run the risk of blocking traffic, which will, in turn, increase the time it takes for our emergency towing service person to help you.
- Always call the police when you have been in an accident or have a disabled vehicle that can’t be moved. The police can better facilitate traffic movement and ensure everyone stays safe.
In need of a tow? Interstate Towing is the one to call if you require light-duty towing. If you need your car or SUV towed, we have the knowledge & the right equipment to get the job done.